1. Pick up your blue diamond painting pen and decide if you would like to use the holder or not. If yes, put the pen inside the blue foamy holder and set it aside.
2. Roll out your diamond painting canvas and decide at which corner you will start your work. If you picked the corner, please have a closer look to see the code of diamonds you will be using first. The code is a combination of letters, symbols and numbers. The legend shows you the colour code of the sachet you need.
3. Identify diamonds colour code with the sachet from inside your box and pick the right sachet and set it aside.
4. Now pick up your white diamond painting tray and have it ready to pour the diamonds from step 3 into your tray. Open the sachet very gently - preferably with scissors - at one corner (opening max. 1.5 cm) and pour a small amount of diamonds into the tray. Now you can gently shake the tray, this will allow your diamonds to sit in between the lines. You will see that the diamonds will start aligning along the lines on the bottom of the tray. The majority of the diamonds should now be aligned in a way that the top is looking towards you and the diamonds are laying on their flat bottom part. It is very important to pour only small amounts of diamonds into your tray.
5. Pick up and open the round diamond painting jar wax. Ensure that the covering foil of the blue wax has been removed. You can feel with your finger that the wax is firm. Place the jar next to your diamond painting pen in your workplace, either at the table or the desk.
6. Pick the diamond painting canvas up and place it in your workplace. As the canvas was rolled, it would naturally try to roll itself back, you can use a book to hold the corners of your canvas.
7. Now it’s the time to peel off the clear foil of the chosen corner of your diamond painting canvas. The one you have chosen at step 2. Please uncover only a small section of your canvas. The clear protective foil can be used to cover and uncover the canvas multiple times and will not break or tear during this process.
8. Now pick up your diamond painting pen and insert the pen firmly into the blue wax inside a round small jar. The strong insert of your pen will ensure that you will pick up an efficient amount of wax on the tip of your diamond painting pen.
9. With your waxed pen you can pick up diamonds out of your tray, one by one and start placing them in the chosen area of the diamond painting canvas. The diamonds will stick to the adhesive coating on the canvas.
10. When you use up all the diamonds you can refill the tray, and work until the uncovered area of the diamond painting canvas is covered with corresponding diamonds.
11. You can repeat the process, changing the colour of the diamonds according to the codes printed on the canvas. Ideally you should choose a colour code which is placed next to the colour code you worked with before. Never mix colours in the tray.
12. When you would like to finish your work for the day, you can cover back the area you have been working on on the diamond painting canvas with the clear foil and press with your hand or a book on the diamonds you just placed to ensure that they are attached securely. Now you may cut out the part of the clear foil which is already covered with diamonds.